What do I do if I can't get the video to play?
Modified on: Wed, 7 Jun, 2023 at 2:37 PM
- Web Browser:
- Google Chrome: This is the recommended browser to use with the PD Online Courses because it works most consistently with Premium videos.
- Mozilla Firefox: Make sure you have both the Java and Adobe Shockwave Plugins installed.
- Regardless of the web browser you use, make sure you are using the most current version of the browser available.
- Pop-Up Blockers:
- Cache and Browsing History:
- The cache acts like short-term memory for your computer and sometimes needs to be cleared. For step-by-step instructions on how to clear the cache for your specific browser, click here.
- MacBook and Portable Devices:
- Operating System:
- Operating systems like Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X occasionally have upgrades or patches, which should be installed to ensure proper functioning.
- Location Issues:
- When accessing the PD Online videos at school, there could be an issue with the school network security.
- If you are viewing the video at school, check with your IT Admin to see if there are any restrictions on streaming videos. ACSI uses Vimeo as a video hosting service, but some schools restrict access to it. Make sure Vimeo and Campus Learn are whitelisted by your school.
- Try the course on a home computer or a personal network.
- Final Steps:
- After following these steps, restart your computer and log onto the PD Online Courses.
- If viewing issues persist, contact ACSI Care Team for additional assistance.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.