Thank you for contacting ACSI Care Team regarding ordering any of the following Iowa self-scoring materials:
- Iowa Form G Norms and Score Conversions Guide, Levels 5-14 (Grades K-8) 1698250
- Iowa Form EF Norms and Score Conversions Guide, Levels 15-17/18 (Grades 9-12) 1718597
- Iowa Form G Scoring Key Levels 5-8, Grades K-2 1698243
- Iowa Form G Scoring Key Levels 9-14, Grades 3-8 1698244
- Iowa Form E Scoring Key Levels 15-18, Grades K-2 1485830
Instructions for self-scoring are included in the front of the Norms and Score Conversions Guide.
However, please note that self-scoring the Iowa Complete Battery is an extremely time-consuming endeavor and provides limited data. We highly recommend that you consider the machine-scoring option, which includes the ACSI Basic Scoring Package with
multiple student and group reports. Please view DataManager student and group report samples, and learn about the available scoring packages here: ACSI/PDP | Iowa Assessments & CogAT DataManager Reports
Schools that do choose to purchase self-scoring materials instead of machine scoring will need to complete the Supplemental Materials Order Form. Please click that link, fill out the order form and security agreement and click "submit form" at the bottom.
If you have any questions, please call David Smitherman at 800-367-0798 ext 115 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.