If your certificate requires semester hours in educational studies in order to renew or to be upgraded, those hours must be completed for college credit. Below we have listed some suggestions for completing these hours, although you can choose to complete them at any regionally accredited university of your choice.
- VESi: http://www.virtualeduc.com/courses.php (option to take courses for or not for credit; you would need to choose the graduate credit option)
- Learner’s Edge: http://www.learnersedgeinc.com/ (option to take courses for or not for credit; you would need to choose the graduate credit option)
- Fresno Pacific: https://ce.fresno.edu/independent-studies (there is a list of ACSI-approved courses that can be accessed through a link on that page)
- Grand Canyon University: https://www.gcu.edu/individual-courses/continuing-education
- Advancement Courses: https://www.advancementcourses.com/courses/
- CE Credits Online: https://www.cecreditsonline.org/