Common questions from Principles & Practices of Christian Early Education:
- Can I print one certificate that shows the full course instead of printing eight certificates?
- ACSI PD Online Courses does not allow you to print one certificate at a time.
- The system is designed to automatically award CEUs to the participant's Virtual Professional Portfolio (MyVPP) upon completion of a session.
- Save the PDF of your certificates to your computer and email or print them when necessary.
- I'm trying to log into my certification account to download my Principles & Practices certificates. It's asking for my name and SSN, but it's not working. What do I do?
- You will find certificates for each of the sessions in your secure online Virtual Professional Portfolio (MyVPP) found in the Learning Portal section of our web site.
- The Certification portal login is separate from MyVPP. Contact the ACSI Care Team for login assistance.
- Certification department says I didn't finish the course. I'm missing CEUs, but I watched all eight sessions. What do I do?
- Email a signed "Participant Verification Form – Premium View" to the Early Education Team.
- This form is on the last page of the "Principles & Practices Handout", which can be downloaded from the "Supporting Documents" section in the PD Online Courses link for Session 1.
- You will be awarded an additional 0.29 CEUs to your VPP for the additional time invested in completing this. Submit this to ensure you have the full 1 CEU awarded for the course.
View in Web Browser: https://acsico.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/14000113731