We understand that sometimes it is necessary to return merchandise you have received from ACSI. We will issue a credit to your account for items returned in salable condition within 120 days. The following guidelines will assist you with your returns.
E–book Return Policy:
E–book activation codes are non–refundable once they have been redeemed. To return non-activated e-book codes for reimbursement, contact the ACSI Care Team within 120 days of purchase.
Textbook and Resource Books Return Policy:
Sometimes shipments don’t work out. We understand. Please follow these simple directions to begin a return:
- Complete and email the Return Request Form to email@example.com. You will receive a prepaid UPS shipping label and Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) by email within 1-3 business days.
- Please include the completed Return Form in your return shipment. This form was sent with the Packing Slip in your original shipment (example below).
- Include name and email address of individual returning material
- Include a phone number in case any questions arise
- Include the RMA#
- Circle or highlight the items you are returning and the quantity that are packaged in the return shipment
- Include the "Reason for Return"
- Pack the materials tightly in a sturdy box, filling any extra space with packing material or clean crumpled paper.
- Ship through UPS using the return label we send you. You can take the package to a local UPS Store or give to the driver delivering a UPS shipment. If you request a pickup from UPS, charges will be your responsibility.
- ACSI/Purposeful Design Publications is not liable for damaged returns. Please package your shipment with care. No credit will be issued for books with damage like scuffs or bent corners from use, or marks/stamps/stickers.
- No credit will be issued for opened CDs or DVDs, testing materials or used items.
- If this shipment is not a preview order returned within 60 days, there is a 20% restocking/return shipping fee.
- Account credit will be applied on items returned in resalable condition within 120 days of purchase.
Assessments Return Policy:
- Testing materials are generally non-returnable, because:
- Shipping can often damage test materials in transit and then they cannot be resold.
- Testing materials are paper-bound or single sheets that can be easily bent with handling and shipping.
- Tests are machine scored and must be in good condition to go through the machine scoring process, the slightest damage can make them unusable.
- If school ordered testing materials by mistake (like for a grade you do not test):
- Contact the ACSI Care Team to request RMA and return shipping label.
- If return is approved, package materials tightly in a sturdy box and fill any empty space with clean, crumpled paper, so the papers/booklets do not shift around in the box during shipping.
- ACSI will provide partial credit for returned testing materials that are still in the shrink-wrap or packaged so well that they arrive in perfect, resalable condition.
- Testing materials that arrive in good, resalable condition may receive credit less a 20% restocking/return shipping fee.
- Please understand that returning testing materials to ACSI is at your own risk. Credit will not be issued for damaged returns, and the testing materials will not be sent back to schools.