E–book Return Policy:
E–book activation codes are non–refundable once they have been redeemed. To return non-activated e-book codes for reimbursement, contact the ACSI Care Team within 120 days of purchase.
Textbook and Resource Books Return Policy:
Sometimes shipments don’t work out. We understand. Please follow these simple directions to begin a return:
- Complete and email the Return Request Form to email@example.com. You will receive a prepaid UPS shipping label and Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#)
- Please include the completed Return Form in your return shipment. This form was sent with the Packing Slip in your original shipment (example below).
- Include name and email address of individual returning material
- Include a phone number in case any questions arise
- Include the RMA#
- Circle or highlight the items you are returning and the quantity that are packaged in the return shipment
- Include the "Reason for Return"
- Pack the materials tightly in a sturdy box, filling any extra space with packing material or clean crumpled paper.
- Ship through UPS using the return label we send you. You can take the package to a local UPS store or give to driver delivering a UPS shipment. If you request a pickup from UPS, charges will be your responsibility.
- ACSI/Purposeful Design Publications is not liable for damaged returns. Please package your shipment with care. No credit will be issued for books with damage like scuffs or bent corners from use, or marks/stamps/stickers.
- No credit will be issued for opened CDs or DVDs, or used items.
- If this shipment is not a preview order returned within 60 days, there is a 20% restocking/return shipping fee.
- Account credit will be applied on items returned in resalable condition within 120 days of purchase.