Iowa Score Reports
Modified on: Fri, 13 May, 2022 at 4:24 PM
Iowa Assessments provides online access to scoring reports in DataManager approximately 10 business days after receipt of schools' answer documents at the Riverside Scoring Center.
- Your school's Test Coordinator will be notified by email when the reports are ready to view, download and print from DataManager.
- Iowa Assessments: How to Create Reports for Iowa and CogAT (Video, Handouts) provides an excellent resource that walks you through score reporting click by click, with a handout as well.
If you ordered the optional paper reports in your yellow "Order Form for Riverside Scoring Service" that was sent in with your testing materials for scoring, they will be shipped approximately 15 business days from the date the scoring center received your tests.
If it has been more than 15 business days since the Riverside Scoring Center would have received your tests for scoring, please...
- Check your spam/junk email folder, as the notification email could have gone there, depending on the settings on your computer.
- Use the UPS receipt from your shipment to the scoring center and track your shipment of tests, to determine when your tests arrived, and to be sure the tests did arrive at the Iowa/Riverside Scoring Center.
- If you verify that they were received, and it has been more than 20 business days (to allow for high volume of tests scored in April), please contact the ACSI Care Team and we will have Riverside research the status of your scoring processing.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.