Modified on: Mon, 6 Mar, 2023 at 4:02 PM
Guidelines for Tax Exempt Certificates with ACSI:
- When you receive a new tax exempt certificate, submit it to ACSI promptly to ensure you receive your tax exemption benefits. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ACSI is required to charge sales tax on all purchases unless we have a valid state tax exempt certificate on file.
- Once we receive your certificate, please allow 2-3 weeks for the validation process to be completed.
- Orders submitted at the same time as a Tax Exempt Certificate will have sales tax added until your certificate has been validated.
- No credits are issued for sales tax charged due to a missing or invalid certificate, as payment is made to your state within a short time of order processing.
Select the appropriate form below: (Complete all fields, print, sign, and return it to Tax Exempt.)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.