myVPP Initial Access
Modified on: Wed, 14 Dec, 2022 at 12:24 PM
- To access your personal Virtual Professional Portfolio (VPP) where your CEUs are stored, you must first be added to you School's Faculty Roster
- Please confirm with your school Administrator that you have been added to the Faculty Roster.
- Administrators can refer to the FAQ "Faculty Roster Management" for assistance.
- Once you confirmed you are on the School's Faculty Roster, log on to ACSI.org.
- Use your email address as the username and then request a password reset if needed.
- Once logged on you can access "myVPP" by selecting "Learning" at the top of the home page.
- NOTE: Please do not hit the back button while it is redirecting you. Just let the screen load fully. It might take a minute.
- You MUST select the orange button "Begin" to access your VPP account. (This will only appear for those who have never entered this site / previously earned any CEU's)
- You will be able to access their CEU activity and view "Premium Online Courses" (subscription required).
- Finishing all these steps will complete the activation of your "VPP" account.
View in Web Browser: https://acsico.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/14000094288
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.