MyVPP Initial Access
Modified on: Wed, 7 Jun, 2023 at 2:28 PM
- To access your personal Virtual Professional Portfolio (VPP) where your CEUs are stored, you must first be added to you School's Faculty Roster
- Please confirm with your school Administrator that you have been added to the Faculty Roster.
- Administrators can refer to the FAQ "Faculty Roster Management" for assistance.
- Once you confirm that you are on the School's Faculty Roster, log on to ACSI.org.
- Use your email address as the username and then request a password reset if needed.
- Once logged in, you can access "MyVPP" by selecting "Learning" at the top of the home page.
- Then scroll down and click on "View & Manage CEUs" in the orange box on the right-hand side of the page.
- If this is the first time you have entered this site, you must select the orange button "Begin" to access your VPP account. Then you will be able to access your CEU activity.
- From the drop-down menu at My VPP (top left) select "ACSI PD Online Courses" (subscription required). Or select "Find Your Premium Courses Now
- Finishing all these steps will complete the activation of your "VPP" account.
View in Web Browser: https://acsico.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/14000094288
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.