- All staff need to be added to your faculty roster
- Please refer to the FAQ "Faculty Roster Management" for assistance
- Once added, you will see their practitioner id's on the faculty roster.
- Please have your new staff member(s) log on to your.acsi.org
- Once logged on they can access their VPP by selecting "Learning" at the top of the home page.
- Scroll down the page and click on "View & Manage CEUs" on the right-hand side of the page.
- Once the page opens, they will need to select the orange button "Begin" to access their VPP account. (This will only appear for those who have never entered this site / previously earned any CEU's)
- Now your staff will be able to access their CEU activity and view "PD Online Courses" (subscription required).
- Finishing all these steps will sync your staff to your School Admin Dashboard.
Add teachers to Administrator Dashboard Print
Modified on: Thu, 4 May, 2023 at 1:05 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.