- All staff need to be added to your faculty roster
- Please refer to the FAQ "Faculty Roster Management" for assistance
- Once added, you will see their practitioner id's on the faculty roster.
- Please have your new staff member(s) log on to your.acsi.org
- Once logged on they can access their VPP by selecting "Learning" at the top of the home page.
- Please note that the screen will say they are "Returning to site". (Please do not hit the back button, just let the screen load fully.)
- They will need to select the orange button "Begin" to access their VPP account. (This will only appear for those who have never entered this site / previously earned any CEU's)
- Now your staff will be able to access their CEU activity and view "Premium Online Courses" (subscription required).
- Finishing all these steps will sync your staff to your School Admin Dashboard.
Add teachers to Administrator Dashboard Print
Modified on: Mon, 1 Feb, 2021 at 10:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.