Testing Materials Returnable?
Modified on: Thu, 10 Nov, 2022 at 3:28 PM
Testing materials are generally non-returnable:
- Shipping can often damage test materials in transit and then cannot be resold.
- Testing materials are paper-bound or single sheets that can be easily bent with handling and shipping.
- Tests are machine scored and must be in good condition to go through the machine scoring process. The slightest damage can make them unusable.
If school ordered testing materials by mistake that could not be used in the future:
- Contact the ACSI Care Team to request RMA and return shipping label.
- If return is approved, package materials tightly in a sturdy box and fill any empty space with clean, crumpled paper, so the papers/booklets do not shift around in the box during shipping.
- Testing materials that arrive in good, resalable condition may receive credit less a 20% restocking/return shipping fee.
- Please understand that returning testing materials to ACSI is at your own risk. Credit will not be issued for damaged returns, and the testing materials will not be sent back to schools.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.