First time Logging in:
- You may try logging in by entering your Email Address and using your Practitioner's ID as your Password (you can get this from anyone who manages your school's staff roster).
- This will only work if you have not already logged in and changed your password.
- Once you are successfully logged in to your account, be sure to update your password.
Forgot your Login:
- At the login screen, select one of the three options for help signing into our site:
- Click "Find my account by e-mail address," then enter up to 3 E-mail Addresses you may have used previously and click "Find My User Account."
- If one of the emails entered matches our system you will be asked, "would like to receive an email with a link to display your username and reset your password?" .
- If none of the emails entered is found in our system, you will be asked if you need to "try again with different identification" or "Create a New User Account." Please only select "Create a New User Account" if you are sure you do not already have an account in our system. If you believe you have had an account with ACSI previously, please contact ACSI Care Team to troubleshoot for you.
- Or you can select "I forgot my password." The Account Login screen will expand.
- Enter your E-mail Address or Username and click "Find My User Account."
- Allow up to about 15 minutes to receive the password reset email.
- If you have not received the password reset email within about 15 minutes, please confirm that it is not in your Spam or Junk folder.